these food photos have been in my blog folder for ages.
1. maybe this was at the criterion ?
obviously i'm not sure about the green thing.
2. i'm fairly sure this was at the criterion
i do like the odd scallop based starter... my favourite was at a place called 'alfred'
where i had a starter of scallops, black pudding and pea puree.
here i'm concerned about what the scallop is sitting on.
3. definitely at the criterion
i'm pretty sure the closest scoop is absinthe and champagne sorbet.
4. this was at yauatcha early one morning
no idea what it is though.
5. but i do like those little orange balls
6. this was at yauatcha too.
once again i don't have a danny la rue what it is, but in my book* anything
sitting on green stuff is something i steer clear of.