snapshots and observations

Friday 10 June 2011

restaurant details








i just sent my edit to the magazine, of the restaurant interiors i shot
a couple of days ago.

here are a few extra shots that the magazine would have no use for
but which i think are quite interesting.



the magazine needed wide interior shots, to show as much of the restaurant
as possible. this is a little too tight for them but i kind of like it.









there was a little old lady sitting down just out of my way the whole 
time i was there. when i finished, she showed me what she was doing...
she made three big trays of these...
little pasta things... a bit like a mouse's ear !








here's another detail
salt and pepper holders and a flower.








outstanding !
a charles and diana biscuit tin was proudly displayed on a side table
alongside sauces and syrups.








my favourite detail of the day was this...
coffee... as dark as my soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment