snapshots and observations

Thursday 30 June 2011

waiting for the food








i had a food shoot in a restaurant in knightsbridge this morning.

while waiting for the first dish to turn up i spotted a union jack...
... well only one thing could possibly happen next.


that's right. i gave a camera to my assistant and struck a pose.
hmmm... not bad, but i'd prefer to look a little angrier...








ah... that's better
not bad at all.








i then thought i should have an upright shot of me saluting.
i passed on my request to my assistant ( j-ro ) and...
yeah... i think what i'm saying here is:
"the camera strap... can't you see the camera strap ?"








the technical problem was soon sorted and...
you beauty !








in fairness, j-ro is more comfortable on the other side of the camera
cheers j-ro. nice working with you again.




4 comments:

  1. hmmm... am i picking up on a "female assistants only" policy here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://markwhitfieldphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/charlie-my-special-boy.html

    http://markwhitfieldphotography.blogspot.com/2010/07/charlie-my-special-boy.html

    ReplyDelete