snapshots and observations

Tuesday 5 April 2011

a few extra things in my camera bag.








the other day when i was unpacking my camera bag and re-arranging
cameras and lenses after my new york trip, i found these items...




chocolate bars
i've promised the mint flavoured 3 musketeers to lucy. 
the others will be scoffed while watching the new mad men box set.








hmmm.... this looks interesting
but it's just the receipt for the belt i bought at heathrow t5








more nice packaging









and inside... a pen i bought from the ace hotel shop
going back to the future... it uses cartridges.








er... a bar of soap









and a few stickers...
from reedspace and 21 mercer.



yes i know... not the most interesting blog post ever, but you know... my blog my rules.




No comments:

Post a Comment