snapshots and observations

Friday 23 December 2011

1000th post of the year / thank-you







i just had a butchers at the stats for my blog over the past year.
not bad !







and here's the table showing which countries visit the most.
of course the united kingdom is in first place but i have friends and
family here... what i'm more impressed with is getting visitors from countries
i've never heard of or tiny little out of the way places ( like france )


so thank-you to everybody for checking out my blog. 

thanks also if you've recommended it to somebody... 
( chris, you're the only person i know in canada but it's number 3 on the list, cheers ) 

a special thank-you to those of you who've checked in on me
while you've been on holiday. are you sure ? if i was on holiday even i wouldn't be 
bothered about knowing what i was up to !

thanks to mike and l.a for answering my call to get viewers in ecuador and
to credit and mrs credit for presently boosting my ratings in cambodia and vietnam.


for those of you who don't know me, if you can be bothered to comment below, 
i'd love to know how you found my blog and which country you're from.


diolch.






4 comments:

  1. I'm your biggest blogger follower from Singapore! Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank-you... i love singapore. merry xmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my friend!!!

    The U.S appreciates all you, and all your swagger!

    PC

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers... i like the usa too.

    ( though i've only been to new york, san francisco, san diego and miami )

    ReplyDelete