snapshots and observations

Tuesday 20 December 2011

kids photos of me







remember on saturday when i photographed a friend's kids
and i let them take a few photos of me ?
( well it's a few posts down if you need reminding )


well here are three shots they took of me




1.
i think big 'o' took this one and little 'o' was holding the reflector.
anyway, i like this one very much. it sums me up without seeing my face.








2.
i think big 'o' took this one. i like that he framed it loosely.








3.
i'm pretty sure that little 'o' took this shot.
fair play to him, he zoomed in a little and filled the frame nicely.
he also managed to catch me when i wasn't looking concerned about him
dropping my camera.

well played boys.

see you next christmas.



6 comments:

  1. love No.1 - that boys got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pic 1

    classic

    enlarge

    canvas

    wall

    whitfield towers

    end

    ReplyDelete
  3. er... no gary. i don't put photos on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pic 1

    classic

    stickers

    lamposts

    n7

    represented

    (and one in an envelope to gary)

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe.

    ... and yes, i know i haven't sent you the stickers yet. i will soon-ish.

    ReplyDelete