snapshots and observations

Monday 19 December 2011

o and o








i did a little shoot for a friend of mine on saturday morning.

the job was taking some portraits of his boys, let's call the big 'o'
and little 'o'

after taking a good few frames i decided to let the boys take a shot or two of me.
hopefully i'll show you the photos they took in a couple of days but in the 
meantime here are two frames their dad took with his phone.


1
big 'o' with the camera, little 'o' on reflector duties
me trying out a new pose.








2
little 'o' taking my photo while i look moody and hold one hand out
ready to catch my camera.

in fairness little 'o' was very careful with my camera, both the boys were.

i'll have a look through the shots tomorrow and hopefully show you their work
in a few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment