snapshots and observations

Wednesday 7 December 2011

breakfast in n1






i was in n1 earlier today and decided to grab a late breakfast.

rather than me just go on and start moaning about what was wrong
 i will simply post a photo of it here and invite comments.
you must know me by now ?
what do you think irked me about this breakfast ?


i will give a prize to whoever is closest to giving the reasons i 
found this to be an annoying dish set before me.


i asked for poached eggs on toast and before my cousin busts in...
yes, i was given a knife and fork.

good luck.


4 comments:

  1. Oi! less of the cousin bating.

    Everyone knows that this is not poached eggs on toast, this is poached eggs beside toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, three pieces of toast... everyone knows that this should be two pieces of toast next to each other and with an egg placed on each - centrally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. baiting... everyone is entitled to one typo per year. I hadn't used mine this year!

    ReplyDelete