snapshots and observations

Friday 2 July 2010

interiors




rather than show you my coffee, my trainers, or myself.
today i'll post some interiors i've shot for various magazines over the past few months.


first up... my favourite place, my favourite people... circus
you've got to try this place.



supperclub
i definitely want to try this place



dean street townhouse
very nice people here too ( they gave me two corking coffees )



the capital
beautiful... they called me 'sir' here. 
they also said things like 'this gentleman is here to take photographs'



buddha bar
massive place. scratchy coffee.



the table
it's in brighton. i treated myself to a burger and chips here. good coffee too.



er... i can't remember what this place was called
it was in an old manor house kind of thing though



here's another pic from the same place
they gave me coffee and homemade flapjacks here. perfect.



the forge
in covent garden. very friendly place. top coffee too.



the blacksmiths arms
so good i drove all the way up to the lake district again to eat there.



the canton arms
it's in south london... but in fairness they did make me an unbelievably strong black coffee.



viajante
a beautiful place in an unpromising area



another shot from viajante
no coffee... denied !



time and space
featuring my enemies... high backed black chairs.



itsu
the new itsu at notting hill gate. here i was given what i can only describe as a posh twix.



the walnut tree
cymru am byth



petrus
perfect espresso here.



la becasse
no coffee here. grrr...



bar boulud
offered me a coffee in the first 10 seconds







No comments:

Post a Comment