snapshots and observations

Wednesday 25 August 2010

my madre and my crate






while my madre was here at the weekend i gave her a little tour around my crate.


first up she had a look at my adidas colette century lows
she was not impressed and told me that all her friends in southport have been wearing these for years.





next she checked out my nike air force 1 dice-k's
with an outer of pony skin and orange dragon scales i thought she'd be impressed but no...
according to her she had exactly the same pair as this when she used to do p.e at school back in the 1920's or whenever it was.





surely my air force 1 year of the dog premium editions would meet with her approval ?
"oooh... our milkman used to wear these back in 1972" she lied.




the aged relative was getting on my nerves by this stage.
i told her to be careful with the next box as it contained some serious heat and i was concerned for her safety...
she peered in at my nike sb what the dunks... i told her look but not to touch...




what the what ? how dare she ?
not only did she knock £200 off their value by touching them, but she told me she bought the exact same pair from wigan market last week for £15.

shortly after this i called security and had the aged relative forcibly removed from whitfield towers.


nice to see you mum. x





No comments:

Post a Comment