snapshots and observations

Wednesday 22 September 2010

m-c and me, with coffee and tea







today i met up with a very special señorita... m-c

i like m-c very much. she speaks english in a very quaint style.
i like that she begins her emails to me with 'dear sir' and that she sometimes calls me
'el trece'

i like the little mix-ups that occur when we have conversations... 
i like it when we work together and one of us laughs but the other doesn't know why.
i like that she always corrects me when i say something in spanish, but i can't tell the difference.

today she taught me a new spanish phrase...
"tengo huevos gordos"
i asked her if it means "i have large eggs" and she smiled.

here she is sitting outside 'tina we salute you' with my shadow cast over her


good luck in edinburgh m-c

hasta luego and all that !




1 comment: