snapshots and observations

Wednesday 1 September 2010

kitkat reviews







as you may have noticed. i am a big fan of kitkats.
today i will be reviewing three of twenty-odd japanese kitkats that have come my way.



first up... white chocolate
exactly what you'd expect. kitkat with white chocolate. it's kind of wrong, but it's not bad.
i'll award it 7/10




second up was this bad boy
robert, who translated for me in tokyo last year, told me that this is wholewheat flour flavour,
or maybe it's better to say that it's made with wholewheat flour ?





i won't lie...
it was pretty disgusting. it tasted a bit orangey, then it mainly just tasted like cheap chocolate. grrr ! not nice.
let's say 2/10





these japanese kitkats are quite small, and i was quite peckish, so i moved straight on and tried my third of the day
according to robert, this is a winter mild bitter edition kitkat




i had a coffee to help matters





hmmm...
it just tasted like dark chocolate to me. didn't they sell dark chocolate kitkats in the uk a few years ago ? this was a very good effort.
8/10






1 comment:

  1. I believe dark chocolate kitkats are available in the shops now. I nearly bought you one while buying petrol the other day, but then I thought about your want of a sensible diet and resisted.

    ReplyDelete