snapshots and observations

Saturday 14 September 2013

iphone saturday









last saturday.

in the morning, heading off for the wedding
it's all there really. something for everybody.









checking my tie in the mirror at the venue.
hmmm...









checking out my wedding shoes
and also checking out mrs w.
top shorts, shoes, coat and bag, all from the same shop...
primark.
er
marc jacobs.









on the drive back to the hotel for lunch
standard procedure in the new forest... horses everywhere
acting as if they own the place.









and in no hurry to get out of the way
grrr !









anyway, my mood improved at the hotel when i made an n7 from my chips
and then my mood darkened again when i observed a nanny shaking her head
at me for playing with my food.
i explained all about the mr. breakfast situation, and that i'm an artist...
but her head shaking continued.









the wedding reception was skill.
guess what they had to eat ?
that's right.
they had a chip van in the field next to the reception tent.
magic darts !









and this is where i settled to eat my chips, fish and mushy peas.
to drink some beer and to laugh at one of the funniest 'best person' speeches
i've heard in a long, long time.
pity about the capital 'm' though.
that annoyed the hell out of me all night !



what ?




























No comments:

Post a Comment