snapshots and observations

Sunday 3 November 2013

new york snapshots and teach-in








today in a shock move, some new york photos that i didn't
do with my iphone.

1
self-portrait in the library bar at the hudson hotel.
( representing n7 )









2
on my way to flight club on the saturday, i chanced upon a farmers market.
don't new yorkers have pears available in supermarkets ?
you know, all clean and packed in plastic ?









3
what the heck !?
are those carrots the wrong colour or what ?









4
i really hate carrots.









5
oh my word !
all sorts of reject tomatoes.
some the wrong shape, others the wrong pantone shade.
all sorts of wrong.









6
posing up with steven at stüssy
trying to teach him the n7 pose.









7
i wasn't happy with the background in the previous shot so we moved
behind the counter.
my apprentice was a little too smiley so i advised him to watch me and learn.









8
and there you have it.
queens x n7
the beginning of a collab.








9
then back to my hotel
( after unsuccessfully papping the singer from r.e.m. )










ok, eurovision time again.


i love this tune...
but how come my friend gerry is playing the piano on this one ?

oh well... teach-in from holland with another cracker that i have 
on my itunes library and think you should own too.


great lyrics right ?

*cough







No comments:

Post a Comment