snapshots and observations

Sunday 8 July 2012

a few photos from china








it's time i got back to normal blogging really isn't it ?
you know... self-portraits on shoots, what's on my coffee table, my trainers,
flat whites and all that nonsense.

but i've got a few spare photos from china to show you and rather than make 
them into lots of little posts and bore you, let me put them into a couple of
big posts ( and bore you )

ready ?

right, here are a few photos i took in china that have been skulking around in my blog 
folder for the past week or so.


1
i took this to test my m9 after the flight over from london.
it's two 1948 bags that i brought with me  to give as gifts
( they have t-shirts inside them )








2
yeah that's a little too close.
me in a building which is soon to be something very special.








3
i can't tell you what this place is going to be, but i can tell you it's going to be amazing.
i'd really like to go back there in a year and recreate this shot but with the 
interior finished and perfect.








4
i didn't see a lot of heat in shanghai to be honest. 
these are not my style ( adidas nizzas ? ) but they did look good.








5
the view from the balcony of the restaurant 'mr and mrs bund'








6
and again a little while later.








7
revolving lights projected onto the floor outside the bathrooms
at mr and mrs bund.








8
a very tired me at the end of the first day in shanghai.
this was on tuesday night having last slept on sunday night.








9
my room.
after going 48 hours without sleep i was going to kip like a boss right ?

wrong !







1 comment:

  1. Are they genuine Adidas kicks? Look a bit fake to me. Or maybe because it's on small feet so the ratio is all wrong.

    ReplyDelete