snapshots and observations

Monday 13 January 2014

13th january... no special day

ok so this mobile blogging app isn't that great. it seems to knock my iphone photos into lo-res and publishes them very small too.

grrr !

anyway, I guess that's how it's going to be for the next two weeks so let's just crack on.

so... today... 13th january




that's right.





13th january...





january 13th if you will...





yes... it's my birthday.

so I'm taking a day off from blogging.

well, apart from reminding you just a little bit too much that today's my birthday.

proper ( small photo ) blogging will return tomorrow, on what I like to call my birthday boxing day.

what ?




2 comments:

  1. happy birthday mark, enjoy your holiday.

    i think the small pictures have a certain elegance to them.

    greetings from gl53

    ReplyDelete