snapshots and observations

Sunday 19 January 2014

sunday in phang nga




ok I moved to a different resort yesterday.

so before I show you pics, I should tidy up any remaining snaps from cape panwa.

breakfast part one










inferiority part two



ok I should have said breakfast part two but sometimes it's good to say what comes into your head.
right ?






finalhome was back on the beach and back on the beer



asahi again.






in the evening I did what my mum always advised me against...
I played with my food.



representing n7, all day every day.






next morning I wore



bape, comme des garçons and stüssy.






and for breakfast



part one as you can see, I arranged slightly better than the previous day.
slightly.






part two



standard procedure. ham and cheese omelette, bacon and potatoes.






then I packed, jumped in a cab and headed for phang nga.

on the way I saw a photo of the king looking very cool.



they love their king here. lots of photos of him everywhere.

also on most bus stops there's always a sign in big letters which says "we love our king"

I do like thailand.

anyway, tomorrow I'll show you my new place.

it's not bad.

I suppose.




No comments:

Post a Comment