snapshots and observations

Saturday 11 January 2014

iphone saturday ( eating out in tokyo )








my hotel in tokyo was a blinder and it was a 5 minute walk from shibuya
where there are lots of places to eat.
coco curry here is one of my favourites.









but i went to a different place, just around the corner
mainly because i saw this sign in the window.
browny chicken curry... what's not to like ?









the ordering system was a bit tricky for me
lots of similar photos and japanese writing









but then
i saw the english version of the menu









and i put in my order
i opted for the chicken cutlet curry ( business class )
and an extra portion of cheese 









while i was waiting i took a few photos
hmmm... i got a bad feeling about this









then again
the extra cheese was looking like a touch









i also had a go with the photo synth app to try and show you what 
the interior of the joint looked like
hmmm... as you can see, i invited all my mates over to join me










you can kind of see my food in the above pic, but here it is in all it's glory

chicken cutlet, rice, curry sauce and extra cheese.

magic darts !















No comments:

Post a Comment