snapshots and observations

Wednesday 5 September 2012

coffee in se1








i arrived early for a shoot in se1 a few weeks ago.
as the postcode suggests, it was south of the river so i wasn't in the best of moods.


still, the coffee shop that i hung out in prior to my shoot was an interesting place.

1
some of the lampshades were made from take-away coffee cup lids








2
others were made from take-away coffee cups.








3
this was the view from my seat. i showed you the bee gees photo on a previous post.
hmmm...








4
the menu behind the counter.
( note unfunny name for flat white )








5
this was my table.
very nice formica in pink and yellow.








6
this little fellow sat next to me for a while.
he was one of those dogs that i always think can speak.

do you know what i mean ?





2 comments:

  1. My favourite is is numero dos. Reminds me of those collapse and expand multi-coloured mechanical balls we used to play. You know, those K'Nex ones.

    ReplyDelete