snapshots and observations

Monday 1 July 2013

iphone monday... yes really.









ok let's get rid of the last of the iphone pics that i have kicking around.


1
yes, i'm still trying to master the art of barista-ing.
i'm not there yet but i do feel like i'm progressing...
slowly.









2
see this is what i meant about photographing my barnet after a trim.
this was a week or so after my haircut and grrr !
i have a few hairs out of place.
oh well.









3
harris tweed headphones at the conran shop.
hmmm...









4
new underwear from bape.
no "going commando" gags please.









5
in a leeds chippy.









6
a poster in the leeds chippy.









7
another poster.
i like the words "butty" and "pop"
don't you ?

i think i'm going to start using them again.









8
what i bought.
chips, fish and peas.









9
and where i ate the above meal.
in my hotel room overlooking the canal.
with a cheeky glass of red wine.









10
more food.
my breakfast in leeds.









11
and the second part of my breakfast in leeds.
grapefruit, pineapple, grapes and cranberries with yoghurt and honey.
mmmm...









12
taking a flat white down to my jam jar in my leica coffee mug.









13
another flat white attempt.









14
this is a long story.










15
michael lau is behind it.









16
my key-ring









17
beer and beer glasses at whitfield towers









18
what were the chances.
i sat down in a rotten coffee place in south london wearing my floral janowskis
and there was a petal right there between my feet.










19
the coffee i bought in south london was the worst coffee i've had all year.

but they did sell me this fine cake thing.

nice raspberries.


what ?
















No comments:

Post a Comment