snapshots and observations

Saturday 1 February 2014

mobile blog day





what can I say ?



I'm being lazy today so back to mobile blogging.

this was a big deal in n7 a few days ago.
I was outside whitfield towers when a bus driver on his first day on the job decided to take the 271 down manor gardens.

ouch !






also this week



I was given some new socks.
camo and orange touches.
what's not to like ?






this morning I went to the bull and last for breakfast.


schoolboy error. I forgot to give the waitress my "no greens" lecture






this is what I left



obviously my hair will never be curly but whatever.






in a shock move, the bull and last have a barista who has some flat white moves



genius.






while there I read the guardian mag...



which was full of the same old stories.


then I came home to supervise my windows being re-fitted.

leave it !

( long story )



No comments:

Post a Comment