snapshots and observations

Tuesday 9 October 2012

wedding photography








if you're a regular reader you'll know that i love weddings.
well... i love wedding photographers.

the other week i was just sitting in the bull and last and a wedding group
came in. most people went upstairs but the bride and groom had a quick sit
down at the next table to me, while their photographer did a few shots.

well, what was i supposed to do ?

1
boom !
textbook... a shot of the wedding photographer








2
i am so tempted to offer a prize for the best caption for this photo.
or for whoever comes up with the best idea of what the groom was saying to the bride.

however, the subject matter of the prints above their heads makes me a little
apprehensive about how the direction in which the competition might go.

so, perhaps not.








1 comment:

  1. Him to her (Groom to Bride is correct terminology I think) "I didn't realise you had such a compact face"
    or
    "Did Mark photoshop my fag out of my hand?"

    ReplyDelete