snapshots and observations

Wednesday 9 April 2014

square format iphone pics ( instagram )










do you do instagram at all ?

i do.

if you want to follow me i'm @markwhitfieldphotography

because of instagram i now take quite a lot of iphone pics
using the square format.

do you want to see some ?

ok, here are a few.


my coasters ( stainless steel )










my new sweatshirt.










a t-shirt i've had for over a year, that i finally debuted last week.










scarf / sweatshirt combo i was thinking about wearing to a footy match.










my new iphone cover










tuesdays on instagram is camotuesdays










loopwheeler fleece, panerai watch.
sometimes if i'm bored i just photograph anything.










shyeah... i found my old batmobile.
skill !










some steak and some chips.
what ?










my new t-shirt
as you know, i'm deeply welsh.










though i do like a full english.










some baby milo figures on one of my shelves.










it's a long story...










a flat white i actually made at no.26










spoongame on point as ever at no.26










oi oi !










tree spirits amongst the sakura in n7.






more square nonsense tomorrow perhaps.





No comments:

Post a Comment