there's a website i check most days, and on that website,
one or two times a week they do a post called 'essentials'
i guess the idea is to show which items are essential to you each day.
what are the things you can't do without ?
while i was home alone today, i decided to photograph my 'essentials'
and after giving it a fair bit of thought i would say these are the things i need or
use every day. i don't use my laptop every day, i don't need my passport most days.
but the items below, they are things i would term as 'essentials'... well, kind of
1. white mountaineering x porter bag
2. iphone 4s with fake wood cover
3. bose headphones
4. panerai gmt
5. okayama project denim bracelet ( for japan red cross charity )
6. 'michael' spectacles by stüssy
7. jambox speaker
8. fiat 500 car key with japanese lie detector key ring
9. bape x porter key case
10. fuji x100 with roberu x6shiki strap
11. bape orange leather camo wallet