snapshots and observations

Monday 3 October 2011

n7 - n10 - n6







last week i received a nice email from a photographer, let's call her 'z'
 saying very complimentary things about my blog.

'z' lives in n10 and as you know, i'm running n7 so we agreed to meet for a chat
and a coffee at a half-way point between us, which turned out to be n6.

we met in a corking little place just around the corner from my friend credit's house.
it was half cafe / half antique shop
maybe they need to concentrate a bit more on the cafe side ?
my flat white was ok i suppose, but not much of a design on the foam.








ay carumba ! look what 'z' had to drink...
grrr !








the shelves in the place were well stocked with interesting things
hmmm...








i liked the look of the little wooden bloke trying to escape from a bag of coffee
go on boy !








i also had my eyes on some orange table lamps that were displayed in the window









i wasn't that keen on the menu though
had i stumbled into a vegetarian cafe ?








we talked about photography, blogs and arsenal for a while, then i got my camera out.

here's 'z'
yes... i couldn't resist getting myself in the reflection.








i gave 'z' my camera to look at and without me knowing, 
she took a photo through a mirror, catching me totally off guard...
what ?








i think by this stage my stories were beginning to bore 'z' more than somewhat
so i gave her my camera again and...








i worked the whole mirror situation
4 x the misery, outstanding !








i ordered up another flat white
which once again tasted good, but didn't look the part








'z' opted for a second cup of...
grrr !








i asked 'z' if she could have any item in the shop, what would it be.
she chose...
this head thing. fair enough.








i chose...
this effort. i don't exactly know what it is but the diamond background seemed 
to be made out of marble, and you know i like marble right ?








before we left, we posed for an official portrait... n7 and n10 together
bringing misery to n6 cafe society



nice meeting you 'z'...  keep in touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment