snapshots and observations

Friday 2 September 2011

j-ro








my occasional assistant j-ro joined me at whitfield towers a couple of weeks ago
for her annual headshots and to discuss the differences between north and south london.




headshot number one, well... a wide-ish head and shoulders shot
this is pretty much j-ro's trademark look








headshot number two...
a tighter shot using a 50mm f1.1 lens on a g1 which makes the lens
play as a 100mm f1.1








this was also taken with the 50mm f1.1 lens, but this time on my leica m9
j-ro's boat is in focus, but not a lot else is.








after this we went down to the car park for a few shots.
here's a frame i rattled off as i came back from getting a light from my jam jar.
on the left is my battery light that i would use a few minutes later.








but first i took another shot but with my equipment out of the way
fair enough.








then on with the battery light and...
boom !








move the light closer to the wall and...
boom !
( part two )








you know full well what's coming next dont you ?








part three...
like a boss !








and once again...
outstanding !








and finally, my favourite shot of the day
t-shirt: alife rivington club
jeans: evisu no. 3
footwear: nike x krink air force 1's




game over.

full-time score: north london 4 south london 0






No comments:

Post a Comment