snapshots and observations

Sunday 31 July 2011

restaurant observations







the restaurant i photographed in sw3 the other day was a tricky place.
it looked good, but was quite a challenge to photograph.

when i'd finished shooting interiors on my m9, i quickly rattled off a 
few frames with my trusty gf1, and here they are.



1. the place has this one groovy light 
which casts a warm light onto the one big table... hmmm...








little jars with sprigs of lavender on each table
perfect for nans








if you know what i mean ?
say if there was a prison full of nans








then i reckon lavender would be the currency amongst the prisoners
anyway, this was a really well designed restaurant ( with good coffee )








is it just me or did i get carried away photographing the lav ?
hmmm... maybe just one more shot








for nans everywhere
ok what else did i spot ?








oh, there's my m9 on my tripod at the far end of the place,
with my orange pelikan case on the floor.








and finally...
boom !






No comments:

Post a Comment