i have a folder on my desktop which i drop photos into if i think they will be blog-worthy.
occasionally though, i forget to use certain pics in a post or just find it difficult
to include them for one reason or another.
at the moment there are a few images lingering in my blog folder and though they don't
make a story as such, i still think they are good enough to show. so here they are.
1. my year of the rabbit air force 1's
to be honest, i'm not much of a fan of these. i won them with a joke bid on ebay
and well... at least they weren't expensive.
2. my favourite meal
chicken fried rice, chips and curry sauce.
3. er... the inside of my union jack evisu jeans
4. the 3m material on my krink air force 1's reacting to the light
5. a girl i photographed in the changing room at whitfield towers
( underwear by tallulah )
6. same girl with a different pose
i prefer this shot to be honest. i like the awkwardness, or that it almost looks like
a mannequin rather than a real person.
7. a coffee
i think this was in a little place in islington that i tried after my last haircut.
8. sausages and other meat.
magic darts !
9. mrs w's meal at carluccios last sunday
10. a flat white somewhere
department of coffee and social affairs perhaps ?
right... that's it. the blog folder is empty. time to start all over again.