snapshots and observations

Thursday 24 November 2011

stel and the two photo fails








i had a shoot with stel on monday.
naturally enough, after about ten minutes or so, i saw the opportunity 
for a self-portrait and i asked her to join me.
alas she couldn't keep still for the long exposure so i had to dock her some points.








later on i asked her to photograph me alongside the blushing bride.
my instructions were for the bride to stare lovingly at me while i stared
moodily at the camera. unfortunately stel had a camera malfunction
and the only shot she managed to take was when i was striding towards 
her to sort out the cable release.
more points were docked after this incident... the moment was lost
and we never got to re-shoot it.








afterwards stel kept a pretty low profile
though with her 'robot-cat' stories, she cracked me up all afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment